- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Chelsea High School
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or above GPA
- Applicant must be in good academic and moral standing with the school
- Applicant must have been formally accepted into a college, university, or technical school and plan to attend the semester following high school graduation
- Applicant must have completed 5 hours of community service
- Applicant must submit completed application including all requested materials by March 1
- Applications are available at www.chelseaparkandrec.com/kbi-memorial-scholarship/applicant
- Applications must be submitted by email to KBIscholarship@gmail.com by the March 1 deadline for consideration
- The KBI Memorial Scholarship Committee will review applications and vote to select the top male and female application
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applications be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on the merit of the application.
Receiving the Award:
- Payment of $2,000 will made directly to the school to be applied to the applicant’s account
- Recipients and parents/guardians will be invited to an event formally recognizing scholarship winners.
Kristi Barker Ingram Memorial Scholarship Application
KBI Memorial Scholarship Application.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [2.4 MB]