Chelsea Community Center
The Community Center is a multipurpose facility for recreation, programs, and room rentals. It opened its doors in 2015. It provides a regulation-size basketball court, 2 volleyball courts, several multipurpose activity rooms, restrooms, a dining room, and a weight room. The second floor boasts an indoor walking track overlooking the basketball court below. Outside you will find a sand volleyball court and a large pavilion. All of the facilities are available to reserve.
COMMUNITY CENTER INFORMATION
- Memberships are required to utilize the gym, weight room, and walking track.
- Membership allows use to the weight room, gym and indoor walking track. Membership is not required to attend programs.
- The Community Center is FREE to Active/Retired Military, 65+ Shelby County Residents, and City of Chelsea Employees.
- Call 205-677-2052 to request a room or facility reservation.
- View Facilities Available to Reserve